08 January 2010

I was supposed to go and do 5.6 miles with Jeanne around Greenlake today but have opted out until Tuesday. The reason? I have developed 'ulnar nerve entrapment'! Basically, my 4th and 5th finger feel tingly and its unfortunate. I'm not sure exactly what I did to cause my elbow to pinch the nerve but I do know its very uncomfortable. I have to sleep with my arm straight (I can't bend my elbow because it just aggravates it) and that's a difficult task. The past few nights have been miserable and sleep does not come to those who sleep with arms unbent.

We're trying to move into a new place by the end of the month. Today is the 8th and we've yet to find the perfect house/apartment. I was considering buying until I got laid off but that's definitely out of the question for now. I'm going to see two places tonight and then hopefully will convince AJ that he too cannot live without fried chicken from Ezell's.

A friend just posted that he was listening to 'Figure 8' which just happens to be my favorite Elliott Smith album and now I can't get Son of Sam out of my head.

No comments: