10 January 2010

hungry like the wolf

Its now 10:33 pm and I still haven't eaten dinner...and I'm starving. AJ and I couldn't make any definitive choices about food tonight so we've settled on 7-11 hotdogs with a side of nacho cheese doritos. Classy.

I watched entirely too many episodes of Heroes today. I'm kind of tired of the cheerleader - she does whine a bit too much. I'm not as big a fan of streaming Netflix on our PS3 as I am on the xBox360. The menus are something I need to get used to. Movie suggestions anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Tomorrow I finally am getting my crown fixed. The bite has been off terribly and it gives me a little bit of a lisp. Kind of troublesome for an adult! At least after I'll get to see Jong Mi and then maybe get a pedicure with Ingrid. Gotta take advantage of people's days off.

Stumbled upon (again) www.epicute.com which is a blog dedicated to cute food. Interesting. Okay, not really but what else do I have to live for???

Last night we saw Daybreakers and ate at Red Robin. How suburban of us... Melissa and Mohammad came over after and we launched into a 3 hour game of Risk. Around 1 this morning we called it quit and I drifted into an Ambien CR cloud of happiness.

I really like this song Helena by Nickel Creek. Pretty. I wish my ulnar nerve would heal already so I could play my viola again.

No comments: