12 January 2010

i think sean nelson is the bees knees.

Not in a sexual way. Just in a 'i think this guy seems extremely rad and once, while driving around Seattle I realized he was driving in front of me and I might have followed him for a little while but soon came to my senses and realized that was stalking'*. I must of seen Harvey Danger play a gaggle of times. And lets not forget Sean Nelson and his Mortal Enemies. And Nelson does Nilsson. I think he's got a great voice.

Rest easy children. I am here to tell you that I just requested 'My Effortless Brillance' on Netflix. What is so special about this movie you ask? Sean Nelson stars in it! Hooray! I'm curious to see how his on stage charisma translates to the screen. He seems like a fairly dramatic person so it should be interesting.

*Joke.

No comments: